Friday, August 3, 2012

#61 - A Day to Relax. A Day at the Office. - Aug 2, 2012

Today was less physically taxing. It felt good to get up and know I just had to sit at a desk and stay awake for the day.


I stopped by the store on the way home and picked up a large bottle of soy sauce, some hot oil, gyoza, plums, and milk. I checked in with Katrina (her friend Senya was there helping), and heard voices in the Lego room. So I sat with Jakers and Libby and played with Legos for a bit. Then I went through a couple boxes while Aria cooked dinner (pancakes), and then went out to the pool while the kids played.

Katrina came out and we chatted for half an hour or so, enjoying the situation immensely.  The kids happy in the water, relaxed on chairs, watching the sun going down through the trees beyond the pool.  Then it was time for me to go to bed. I nearly forgot to grab my alarm clock from the backpack, but got it and went to sleep. I never heard Katrina come in. I was out.

No comments: