Saturday, August 4, 2012

#52 - Swimming - July 24, 2012

I missed daily entries for about 2 weeks. Entry #44 to #55 is out of order, but they will all be posted on the same day. So if you are confused, check the date and that’s probably why.


Tuesday. I think this is the first day I swam. I’ve been spending a lot of time working on the pool. I took the filter apart to understand it better, read about the filtration process for a DE filter, and I’ve been backwashing and adding chemicals to it. The pool was still too dirty for Katrina to let the kids in it, but it worked for me. It felt great.

It is still weird to be living in my house/not my house out of a suitcase. But things are finally coming together, and that makes all the difference , really. What I’m always looking for is a path to improvement. And this situation is certainly improving daily.

No comments: