Thursday, June 21, 2012

#19 - day of the waking dead - June 20, 2012

I was up until after midnight.  Awoke to shut off my alarm for the first time at 4:03.  Then 4:13.  Then 4:23, at which point I decided to keep stumbling around and get moving.

My entire workday was focused on staying awake and being productive, and I was able to marginally accomplish that.  In the afternoon, I found out that my boss would be gone for 2 days, and that I needed to run a meeting with my senior VP tomorrow.  Which was cool.  He's a nice and smart guy and I like him.

I was also able to make a happy decision with my comanager about hiring, which always feels good. 

I got home before Katrina and the kids, and layed down for a little shut-eye.  Then they got home, we ate something (I don't remember what) and I was asleep at 8:30. 

Not very interesting, but there it is.

Random pic:

Captain Christian and First Mate Libby survey the land.  At Bowdoin park.  Hudson River in the background.

No comments: