Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#17 - A nothing special day - June 18, 2012

Today was a little tired, but productive and fun.  I spent much of my workday in the factory with my team, and was able to get some things done to help them move their projects forward.  And I got an earful from someone about someone else.  The longer I'm here, the more of that kind of thing I hear.  It's interesting - the people trust me more, and expect me to do something about their complaints. 

We had been looking at bedroom sets and things to finish the initial furnishing for our house on Craigslist, and Katrina had worked out a set that Aria liked.  So we went to pick it up.  Aria and I.  She did her final inspection and she was in love with it.  We weren't quite prepared to take it home, but we paid for it and we made an appointment to go back the next night and pick it up. 

Then home, and then to bed.  I was tired.  Plus I knew I had to be rested so I could stay up to watch the Heat beat the Thunder again.

Random pic: sometimes you just know that your kid belongs to one parent or the other.  This is Libby's salad - notice the even bed of cheese, the symmetrically placed and evenly sized pieces of broccoli, the liberal application of ranch.  She belongs to her momma.  From dinner last week.

No comments: