Sunday, February 19, 2012

#46 - More house hunting

Sunday, February 19

Today I am thankful that I don't have work tomorrow.  Because I have too much work to do.

Woke up, went to church. Came home, prepped a list of address to check out for possible homes.  Went to see them.  Out of the 8 I saw, I could picture us living happily in 3-4 of them.  I only got to see inside of 2 vacant ones.  But they are showing what I've come to expect - a good sized home on a good sized lot within 25 minutes from work.  Lots of homes to choose from here, which is excellent for us, of course.  Hoping the Beaverton house sells quickly so we can buy here before the summer rush.

hot shoes
I wore my new shoes for house hunting today.  They are some hot shoes.  I don't think my feet have been that hot in a very long time.  Being tall sometimes makes me feel like a stick figure.  In this case, I look like one, too.

One of the homes I really liked (one of the day's 2 best, actually) is 9 Memory Lane.  Of course I did some strolling, just to say I had done it.

Came home, finished making my weighed average house rating matrix, talked with Katrina, and posted a bunch o' pics to Google+.  Now it is 1am, and I must sleep.  Tomorrow is going to be busy.

No comments: