Monday, March 12, 2012

#68 - I Approve

Monday, March 12

Today I am thankful for solid financial background and future.  Which includes great jobs, a wife who pays our bills on time, and a skill and talent set that should keep me employed for the next 30 years.

A bunch o' things came together again today - I have itineraries for Katrina and the kids and her mom to come out to NY on the 29th, and our loan pre-qualification came through as well.  Also, my loan officer forwarded our prequalification letter to our agent in NY.

Let it be noted here that this is the agent that spent 2 hours with us driving around, then learned we were unemployed and interviewing.  Instead of kicking us out of the car, she drove us around for another 2 hours.  She is pretty cool.  I hope I get to recommend her to someone.

Anyway - a great day.  And I must go to sleep (it's early) but I am working a half-night shift.  I wake up at midnight tonight and tomorrow to hit work at 2am.  That way I get to know my night shift crew.  So I'm going to sleep now.  Hasta manyana.

This picture is of the Fishkill police station and city hall.  Population?  Guess first.  The answer is under the picture.


If you guessed 80,000, you were wrong!
If you guessed 50,000, you were wrong!
Population: 23,000.

No wonder taxes are high.

No comments: