Friday, June 7, 2013

#171 - Plugging out - June 6, 2013

Cool thing from the last 24: My wife has plugged out.  I'll admit - I just invented that term.  At least I haven't seen it before.  But she is no longer plugged in - she said her goodbyes on FB, finished watching her TV shows, and logged out.

This is interesting because she's very much a technology feast or famine kind of person.  A few years ago, she blogged for a few hours every day for a year.  Now she won't be doing any of that.  It's about finding balance between trying to drink and digest the entire world of available information and letting it come to you.  And it means I'll get to spend more time with her, which will be great.

Exercise milestone: another step up in weights.  Added 10 reps to my heaviest weight set, and feeling really good about it.


No comments: