Monday, January 9, 2012

365 #4 - Sun, Jan 8

Today I am thankful for being useful.  I was able to finish off something for Cub Scouts today that should have been done months ago.  And I was able to help someone else use it.  So that was cool.

We had a good time at church today.  I lead music for the younger kids.  Today, my accompanist walked in and asked me, "What do you want me to do today?"

My response: "I don't know yet."

"Okay, tell me when you know."

I gave the kids a few more minute to file in and find their seats, did some warmups, and pretty soon we were moving along.  We had a good time.  The theme this year for the kids is "choose the right".

Then the guys came over, and we sang through our set list for a gig at a church thing this coming weekend.  Thankfully, we'll have some new material to sing.  Should be fun.  I love music.

No comments: