Tuesday, January 31, 2012

365 #26 - the done list grows

Today I 'm thankful for family who chose to be my family.  The ones who didn't have a choice I take for granted - largely because they were granted to me and I to them.  The ones who chose me have a very special place in my heart.

Tasks worked on or completed today:
-bought pickets, hauled them back to the house
-finished the bottom rail for the longest section of fence
-cleaned up all the garbage along the side of the house
-chipped the entire pile of weed plum cutting that have been there for a year
-filled 1.5 dumpsters with garbage
-got rid of a shelf unit, slide, and garden bricks
-dug post holes for back short section of fence
-spent an hour with a realtor going over the house and what we need to do to make it awesome

And Katrina paid off most of our 2nd mortgage.  We'll pay off the rest of it today or tomorrow after rounding up some cash.

I had some very emotional moments today, but I want to save a whole post just to talk about it.  So nothing here today on that topic.


No comments: