Saturday, January 28, 2012

365 #22 - Thursday, January 26

Thankful today for easy communications.  In a couple hours, I was able to temporally stop time temporarily stop our Time subscription, cancel the Oregonian, and take care of 6 other things on my list.  I went by the Nikon office to say goodbye to everyone, and got home to get busy on other things.  Like packing.

I effectively moved out of my bedroom today - my clothes are either in 3 stuffed suitcases, or in a couple moving boxes.  So Katrina has all the space she needs now, and my stuff is not a big deal.  I have a drawer with a couple changes of clothes, and that's all I need until I leave.

My list that remains is largely outdoor.  Replace the fence (275ft of it), finish the awesome shed's exterior, make the garage look awesome.  Along the way, we have a lot of decisions to make.  In the afternoon I got an email from the moving company, and she asked if we could meet on Friday.  So we set that up, and things are moving quickly now.

Also today, since Katrina and I had both told our parents over the phone, we went public on FB with the announcement.  There was a completely unexpected outpouring of love and support from our community.  What nice people we have for friends.

No comments: