Friday, July 13, 2012

#38 - My last late night this week - July 10, 2012

Some thing today.  I got home around 1am, went to sleep, and woke up too early.  I couldn't make myself work on work stuff until I hit the office just before 11, and then I had a marathon from 11-5 of no breaks.  I had 20 minutes to go get a sandwich, but it sat for half an hour before I could touch it because I had to finish up my data.

I had a nice chat with HR about some things I was curious about, and then my regular work day was done.  I was exhausted.  But I had to go back in to work from 9-midnight again.  I met with some of our newer employees for the first time.  I spent an hour with one of them, and 2 hours with the other.  Really impressive people.  I feel privileged to have them on my team.

After the meetings, I had to stop by the office and finish my work on the presentation for tomorrow's meeting.

So I got home at 1:30am and went to sleep.

The last few days have just left me no time to think, relax, or otherwise work on the housing stuff either.  I did call the DMV to see what was happening with my records, and the guy told me to wait, and that there was no way to track it.  Patience, Tommy.  Patience.

No comments: