Friday, April 6, 2012

#85 - A normal, home-cooked dinner

Thursday, April 5

Today I am thankful for time.

Time passes.  And problems get resolved.  And we make progress.  Today I got in touch with our Oregon realtor, and he reassured me that the sale of Valsetz Ct was on track to close next week.  I also got a call from our moving coordinator.  It seems that Katrina's van will soon be here, and our entire house full of stuff is now ready for delivery. 

I got home from work today.  Katrina had a migraine she had to take care of, so I went across the street, picked up some noodles and cream of mushroom soup, and made tune noodle casserole.  It lacked hot sauce, but otherwise was good.  It was a taste of home.  And we actually sat around a table (most of us, for some of the time) to eat it.  Which is a first for me in a month. 

I played with the kids for a bit, and then it was time for bed.  Long workdays with an early start time really shorten the evening.

No comments: