Tuesday, April 3, 2012

#82 - A fairly normal Monday

Monday, April 2

Today I am thankful for the beginning of routine.


Today was what I think of when I think of a normal Monday: wake up, work out, go to work, come home, go to sleep.

Work was normal.   Coming home was nice, though.  Katrina picked me up from work (we're a one car family for now, so she has to drive me around like a teenager) and we had our first real face to face talk in a long time.  We've been separated and busy for so long we just haven't had time.  It was really good to have that talk.  We sat in the parking lot at the hotel for a bit after we arrived. Then we walked in to the room, mom was making dinner, and she shooed us out the door. 

We went out to see Mirror Mirror.  Which excellent.  Along the lines of Ever After, I think, in the modern fairy tale sense.  A great family movie, I think.  Well acted, well written, beautifully costumed and set designed.  Elegant, dramatic, and beautiful.

Then we went to Charlie Brown's for dinner.  I love that place.  So far, everything I've had there has been truly excellent.

We got back to the hotel about 11, and I konked out right away.  A very good day.

No comments: