Monday, July 15, 2013

#196 - More miles - July 15, 2013

Cool thing from 24: 2 miles uphill, then 1 flat mile at 6mph.  I stopped running because I was bored, not because I was too tired.  This was odd.

Woke up, ran hard, took a dip in the pool.  Went to church, had a great time with my Sunday School class.  I usually present a part of my Book of Mormon story that I'm writing, but when I told the class that I had not brought a story, but that we were doing Scripture Mastery instead, they were totally excited.

It was the first week for a new girl in the class.  She was quiet, but seemed comfortable, and by the end of class, she had passed of a scripture.  We spent the discussion time talking about the baptismal covenant for the most part.  We dissected Mosiah 18:8-10 and the sacrament prayers.  And before we knew it, class was over.  We had some spiritual time, some fun time, and some learning time.  It was great.

And then we had a relaxing evening at home.  Life is good.

No comments: