Wednesday, May 29, 2013

#153 - Who is this child's mother? - May 29, 2013

Cool thing from 24 hrs: I opened a certain child's report card.  Here it is:
Once again, I don't know how to get Blogger to post my upright picture as an upright picture.  This child's report card is unnatural - 9 subjects, 7 As, 2 Bs.  I don't know who this child's parents are - I can assume that her mother is Katrina.  I'm not sure who the father is, because this is not a report card like I brought home ever from 7-12 grades.  

Made some progress on the van yesterday, but I still haven't been able to pull out the fuse box to replace the fusible link.  I'll figure that out soon, hopefully tonight.  And I need to get the part moving here so I can replace it.

Last night was my regular Tuesday late night.  Twice a month I work a regular day, go home for a few hours, and then come back in to meet with my night shift team from midnight until 1 or 2am.  Then I sleep for a bit, and go to work a little late on Wednesdays.  These team meetings are usually lots of fun, and I always learn something from them.  Good stuff.  And that's it.  



No comments: