Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jan 12, 2014 - Bipolar weather

I woke up Friday not feeling well.  It was the same thing that everyone else in the house has had over the last 2 weeks.  I thought I would escape it, but no luck.  It's a flu thing, with some stomach nastiness.  It didn't hit me as hard as some others, so I'm grateful for that.  It was still unpleasant.  Haven't had stomach cramps like that since I was a kid.

At any rate, the week has been one of crazy weather again.  Lows near 0, 3 inches of snow on Thursday night heading into Friday.  Saturday morning I woke up to nearly 60 degrees and hard rain.  The Christmas lights came down on Friday, Saturday they made it into a box in the basement.  And Katrina and I installed some shelving in the kitchen.

Going through some papers in the basement, I found the old binders from the Morning Stars.  I sang through some of the songs in my head as I filed the music into folders.  I really loved doing that.  I wonder if I could restart something like that...on my "want" list for sure.  But I'd have to get all new stuff for SATB instead of TTBB, because it would almost certainly be a mixed group.

2 pics for today.  One is Friday, an incidental pic that I took while taking down Christmas lights.  And those are snowflakes falling that you can see.  And the other is a deluvian rain from this afternoon.



No comments: